Thursday, October 9, 2014

#ONUHC14 Live Tweeting

Homecoming 2014 was "A Celebration of ONU Stars!". I have always enjoyed Homecoming weekend, especially the football game. ONU played John Carroll University on Saturday, October 4 and put up a fight. It was a great game, but the final score was John Carroll 17 and ONU 10. Even though we lost, I enjoyed live tweeting the game for my Principles of Social Media class.

For our live tweeting assignment, we were instructed to create a Storify. Storify is a free online tool that allows you to create a story and make sense of social media posts. You can take a look at my live tweeting from Homecoming on my Storify page.

Homecoming was a blast and I loved staying updated on what was going on during the full weekend of events and activities. The live tweeting assignment gave me the opportunity to attend the football game and share the important highlights through social media.

Despite the cold weather and losing the game to John Carroll, Homecoming was a great time. I enjoyed looking at what other student's in my social media class were posting and following the events that I wasn't able to make it to. I was able to stay connected with the rest of the student's on Ohio Northern University's campus during a very exciting and important weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment